Sunday, September 7, 2014

Sunday Stamps and Hello


Today's card was made using this week's Sunday Stamps sketch challenge.



 I used a Sea Blue cardstock with some Coral,  Smokey Slate cardstock/DSP and Gold foil papers.  I finished it off with some Gold tip feather dies, Hello sentiment and rustic twine.




















Now its your turn to head on over to Sunday Stamps to show us your fabulous creation.
Once your project is complete, link it up, and share it with us so we can check it out. 

Thanks for dropping!  Please feel free to leave a comment. =)

If you have any questions regarding Stampin’ Up! products, please visit my SU! 24/7 Online Store, or send me am email at papercaketrail@gmail.com.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know what it is about feathers, but I love 'em. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Steph. I love them too, they seem to be everywhere in the crafting world.

    ReplyDelete

See With Your Heart Mixed Media Canvas and Sheet

Today's Projects were made using a 5 x 7 Canvas, 4x6 piece of Watercolour paper, Gelatos, Oil Pastels, Acrylic Paint, Black Sharpie, Di...