Saturday, March 22, 2014

Color Throwdown 284 and an 'I AM' Journal Page


Today's journal page was made using this week's Color Throwdown challenge and for Tracy Weinzapfel's March challenge titled  'I AM'. 

The words I chose were Strong, Happy, Loving, Fun, Confident and Creative.  I could have went on and on but I only had 6 petals.



To create my page I used Gesso, Decopauge, colored paints, texture, patterned and solid colored cardstock, rub ons, punches, twine, purple rhinestones and a White pearl.

Thanks for dropping!  Please feel free to leave a comment. =)  

If you have any questions regarding Stampin’ Up! products, please visit my SU! 24/7 Online Store, or send me am email at papercaketrail@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Fun mixed media!! Love how you blended all these colors!! This for playing at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your submission Vickie!!! and the color pallette

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous mixed media journal page! Love it! So glad you were able to play along with us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

See With Your Heart Mixed Media Canvas and Sheet

Today's Projects were made using a 5 x 7 Canvas, 4x6 piece of Watercolour paper, Gelatos, Oil Pastels, Acrylic Paint, Black Sharpie, Di...