Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Swap Cards


Just wanted to share a quick post.  I made these cards for a "Thinking of You" card swap.  I think they turned out fun and bright.  I used Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding and Crisp Cantaloupe papers and inks (and Whisper White of course).  I used the Mixed Bunch stamp set (one of my favs) along with the So Happy For You stamp set.  


Thanks for dropping!  Please feel free to leave a comment. =)
 
If you have any questions regarding Stampin’ Up! products, please visit my SU! 24/7 Online Store, or send me am email at papercaketrail@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

See With Your Heart Mixed Media Canvas and Sheet

Today's Projects were made using a 5 x 7 Canvas, 4x6 piece of Watercolour paper, Gelatos, Oil Pastels, Acrylic Paint, Black Sharpie, Di...